HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, August 5, 2016

I'm A Reel Catch

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Fishing . I have not done a male card in a minute. I always struggle with them. I just love this sentiment!!! It relates to everyone who see you and what you think of yourself. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper - Northern Whimsy Fishing Digital Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Hat -Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Bundled Sage
Outfit-Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Bundled Sage
Boat- Hickory Smoke
Pail-Fired Brick, Hickory Smoke,Stormy Sky
Tool Box-Fired Brick,Hickory Smoke
Bait Can-Bundled Sage,Hickory Smoke
Fishing Rod-Hickory Smoke
Water-Stormy Sky, Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce
Soda Can&Fish- My Stash
Sentiment-PNG file


 Thanks so much for your sweet words

 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store


Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I love all their different purr-sonalities.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...